The excitement of learning to play the game of tennis as a kid still to this day spirals through my body. Watching on a portable TV on the kitchen table brings
many memories back. Afterwards I found the nearest wall across the street a church wall and very high I gave myself lessons. Taking lessons involves "Patience" because tennis can be frustrating as you need to learn the "Fundementals" the "Technique" of the srokes! Eventually I mastered the wall as the wall became my friend. Guess what the wall never loses! You learn how to be
"Consistent", develop good "Footwork", "Timing" and "Hand and Eye Coordination".
Taking lessons from a PTR/PTA PRO - PROFESSIONAL TENNIS REGISTRY OR
PROFESSIONAL TENNIS ASSOCIATION IS THE BEST WAY TO GO. WHY?
1. YOU SAVE TIME, IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO LEARN BY MYSELF! SAVE SWEAT
AND YEARS OF FRUSTRATION.
2. THEY ARE PATIENT
3. YOU AVOID BAD HABITS THAT CAUSE INJURIES
4. YOU LEARN FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WHO CAN
MAKE THE GAME FUN AND UNIQUE FOR YOU
5. YOU LEARN THE FUNDEMENTALS
7. DIFFERENT STROKES SUCH AS THE FOREHAND, BACKHAND, VOLLEY,
OVERHEAD SMASH AND THE SERVE.
8. YOU LEARN SPINS, HOW AND WHEN TO USE THEM ALONG WITH STRATEGY
AND THE TACTICAL PART OF THE GAME.
9. YOU LEARN THE JOY OF A GAME THAT CAN LAST FOR A LIFETIME
10. YOU ALSO LEARN FITNESS AND DIET AS YOUR GAME GROWS YOUR HEALTH
IS A INTEGRAL PART OF GETTING BETTER.
SO ARE WE READY FOR OUR FIRST LESSON? YOU GOT TO START SOMEWHERE!
CALL YOUR NEAREST PRO AND HE OR SHE WILL HELP YOU MAKE SMALL GOALS THAT CAN LEAD TO PROMISING RESULTS ONLY IF "YOU" PUT THE EFFORT TO IT.
SEE YOU AT THE TOP!!!